- 1: What are you wearing?
- 2: Ever been in love?
- 3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
- 4: How tall are you?
- 5: How much do you weigh?
- 6: Any tattoos do you want?
- 7: Any piercings that you want?
- 8: OTP?
- 9: Favorite Show?
- 10: Favorite bands?
- 11: Something you miss?
- 12: Favorite song?
- 13: How old are you?
- 14: Zodiac sign?
- 15: Hair Color?
- 16: Favorite Quote?
- 17: Favorite singer?
- 18: Favorite color?
- 19: Loud music or soft?
- 20: Where do you go when you're sad?
- 21: How long does it take you to shower?
- 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- 23: Ever been in a physical fight?
- 24: Turn on?
- 25: Turn off?
- 26: The reason I joined Tumblr?
- 27: Fears?
- 28: Last thing that made you cry?
- 29: Last time you cried?
- 30: Meaning behind your url
- 31: Last book you read?
- 32: Last song you listened to?
- 33: Last show you watched?
- 34: Last person you talked to?
- 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- 36: Favorite food?
- 37: Place you want to visit?
- 38: Last place you were?
- 39: Do you have a crush?
- 40: Last time you kissed someone?
- 41: Last time you were insulted and what was it?
- 42: What color underwear are you wearing?
- 43: What color shirt are you wearing?
- 44: What color bottoms are you wearing?
- 45: Wearing any bracelets?
- 46: Last sport you played?
- 47: Last song you sang?
- 48: Last prank call you remember doing?
- 49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
- 50: Favorite movie?
Oregon’s Monster Mushroom is World’s Biggest Living Thing
The largest living organism ever found has been discovered in an ancient American forest.
The Armillaria ostoyae, popularly known as the honey mushroom, started from a single spore too small to see without a microscope. It has been spreading its black shoestring filaments, called rhizomorphs, through the forest for an estimated 2,400 years, killing trees as it grows. It now covers 2,200 acres (880 hectares) of the Malheur National Forest, in eastern Oregon.
The outline of the giant fungus stretches 3.5 miles (5.6 kilometres) across, and it extends an average of three feet (one metre) into the ground. It covers an area as big as 1,665 football fields.
when you try and pull out before you buss but she clench it at the last second